Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oops.

Many apologies to you all out there, hanging on the edge of your seats in anticipation of a new blog entry from me. I think the delay can be due, in part, to my getting a Twitter account. I kicked the bucket about two weeks ago, and it has been interesting reading about the personal life of John Mayer, for example. Actually the primary reason I got Twitter is because I found out that Josh Scogin (The Chariot's front man) has one. So I read his stuff. And sometimes he posts pictures of himself and the band doing things that aren't very normal but interesting nonetheless. So.

What am I up to these days? At this point, scrambling to get a bunch of things pulled together and accomplished at the last minute before I head off for Minnesota. What am I doing in Minnesota? Well, besides telling Minnesotan jokes, I will also be doing a week of training for my upcoming summer job with YouthWorks. I will be based in the south side (SOWTH SAAAAYYYYD. What Up), doing ministry and service projects there. So that should be pretty interesting.

And now I am going to go do writing that I actually have to do for class.

I am almost done with school for the year, and my grades are mostly intact, so I conclude that God does exist and he does answer prayer. Have a lovely summer, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. YES. We will hang out this summah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoot. I just looked at the YouthWorks website and you are FIFTEEN MINUTES away from my house. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete